WHO Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
The application forms for World Health Organization (WHO) WHO Internship Program 2022 are now open. They are now accepting online applications from students. Applicants who want to gain career-focus experience in the medical field can apply for this internship program. The primary motive of this internship program is to provide a network of well experienced health workers across the world to influence the health sector positively. In this internship program, students gain physical training and training on health- related tools.
Moreover, the WHO internship program plans to bring the pool of professionals, educate them and make them well-known with the health system.
This internship program is sponsored by WHO. The main motive of this internship organization is to teach students to interact with stakeholders in a global health system to gain WHO administration global health objectives.
This program helps students to cope up with global health issues under the supervision of a health giant. The WHO internship program helps candidates to enhance their skills and abilities. This internship is also beneficial for WHO to gain an advantage over young minds, essential for endless modification of the health sector.
The WHO internship program is paid internship. It allows every devoted student to boost their career success while becoming a part of a world-recognized organization. We can say that students become able to get good knowledge through the use of advanced medical devices.
The main vision of the WHO internship is to support the nations and empower everyone with an equal right to have a healthy and safe life.
Details of WHO Internship Program 2022
- Host Country: WHO member countries
- Host Organization: WHO (country offices, headquarters, or regional offices)
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Recent graduates
- Ph.D. enrolled students
Duration of Internship
The duration of the WHO internship is a maximum of 24 weeks to a minimum of 6 weeks.
Benefits of WHO internship
- This internship provides medical care and accidental assistance to the students who are appointed for the internship program.
- It also provides financial coverage and monthly allowance to needy students.
- Also, provide lunch vouchers.
- The applicant should be at least 20 years of age.
- Candidates who are graduates, postgraduates, or studying at any degree level can apply for this internship program.
- Students must have to provide their recent education proof.
- Candidates should be able to speak at least one of the official languages of the WHO.
- No relationship of candidates with members of WHO.
- Applicants must have a valid passport of the WHO member nation.
- Applicants should not have applied for the WHO internship program before.
How to Apply
- To apply for this internship programcandidates, have to fill the online application form.
- After filling online application form, candidates get a notification through email for submission of the application form.
- Candidates have to provide their full information.
- Provide all data of your current degrees.
- Provide all your legal information and fill all the required fields.
- Submit the form carefully.