Website Tenwek hospital
To ensure safety of all guest by overseeing all activities under his/her supervision – plan, schedule, coordinate and report performance of the business line with the objective of generating revenue through the use of this attraction, the Zip Line operator assists guests in proper harness and helmet fitting, demonstrating proper zipping techniques, operating the zip line activity, breaking guest’s speed upon incoming approach, performing retrievals and rescues, inspecting equipment, and educating guests on how to enjoy it at best.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Take care of the operational aspects of the Zip line instructing guests in how to properly use the attraction.
• Socialize with Guests giving special attention to the very young/old, any disadvantaged persons, guests travelling alone or of minor linguistic groups.
• Listen to requests and comments of guests, taking positive action to solve any issue and by reporting any problems advised by the guest to the in charge Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development.
• Stimulate and help to create a social atmosphere amongst the guests.
• Participate in all meetings of the entertainment and entertainment team if required by the in charge.
• Report continuously about his/her job and activities to the in charge any entertainment issue and to the Zip Line Supervisor for any technical and operation issue.
• Inspecting each platform for safety, cleanliness, and supplies (water, first aid, etc.
• Provide direct oversight of the zip line operations by enforcing safety rules, supervising/protecting guests, rendering first aid/emergency care.
• Ability to recognize safety concerns and provides a safe environment.
• A strong knowledge of customer service philosophies and practices.
• Must have the ability to climb stairs and handle heights.
• Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialise with persons of all nationalities and all ages and backgrounds.
• Above average skills in tactful, diplomatic crisis and problem handling.
• High degree of oral, written communication and negotiation skills.
• Proven ability to work in a harmonious productive team environment.
• Prior experience with outdoor recreation, athletics, educational roles, high ropes instructor experience, or ziplining is an added advantage.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send your application (cover) letter with a detailed CV ONLY, stating your current position, current & expected remuneration level, daytime telephone contact number and the names, contact numbers and addresses of three professional referees directly to email@example.com on or before May 12th, 2022.
Please do not send any other documents apart from those requested. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget
To apply for this job please visit jobsbureaukenya.club.