Company: Zalego Academy
Type: Renewable Contract
Experience: 2 years experience and above,
Gross Salary: Attractive
StepWise is partnering with Zalda to hire a Technical Recruiter
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Technical recruiter at Zalda you will work directly with the Human Resource team and hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs. As a Technical recruiter, your role generally entails the proper staffing of technical positions within the organization.
If you live and breathe Recruitment, we are looking for you.
- Developing and implementing recruiting strategies to source and engage technical talents
- Review job applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Ensure all screening, hiring and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Search for job candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and perform screening process
- Develop job postings, job descriptions and position requirements.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Managing closely role requirements with the company’s hiring needs to ensure clear understanding of the job roles
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Advise management on implementing, organizing and preparing recruiting programs while providing them with training on interviewing, counseling techniques, performance appraisals or documentation of performance issues
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Preparation and presentation of recruitment reports.
- Must have a degree/diploma in HR, business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hires for technology positions
- Excellent Knowledge of labour laws in Kenya
- Professional Human Resource certification is required
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and Human resources software applications.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Strong analytical skills,
- People management and coordination skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
To apply for this job please visit hrmis.zalegoacademy.ac.ke.