Company: Zalego Academy
Type: Renewable Contract
Experience: 2 years experience and above,
Gross Salary: Attractive
StepWise is partnering with Zalego Academy to hire experienced developers to help build internal software products
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a software developer at StepWise, you will work directly with our developer team and to develop new software features. To be successful, you must be equally comfortable interacting with business executives and diving into a detailed discussion with technical experts. You will work directly with the developer team to understand the needs of our customers and navigate the development and deployment of complex software features.
We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
An excellent Quality Assurance Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Conduct audits and keep reports to document all quality assurance activities
- Develop and improve upon standards for design and production
- Create effective and efficient protocols for testing
- BSc degree in Computer Science, IT, BBIT, or a related subject
- At least one of these Certifications ISTQB,CMSQ, CAST, CSQA or CSTE.
- 2 years of experience
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
To apply for this job please visit hrmis.zalegoacademy.ac.ke.