Company: Zalego Academy
Type: Renewable Contract
Experience: 2 years experience and above,
Gross Salary: Attractive
StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Marketing Assistant
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Marketing Assistant at Zalego you will work directly with the Head of Marketing to help meet our organization’s objectives and goals. As a Marketing Assistant, your role generally entails collaborating with the Head of Marketing and internal teams to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
If you live and breathe Marketing, we are looking for you.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth through strategic proper planning and implementation.
- Actively resolve customer complaints (through the help of management) by probing and propose solutions
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts
- Regularly collect and share feedback from clients
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Implement and maintain SEO/SEM strategies including keyword and market research
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events
- Track and analyze performance and success of SEO strategies through Google Analytics.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign effciency and analyze trends
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Gathering data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback
Keep abreast of new marketing trends and developments
- Must have a degree/diploma in marketing, business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.)
- The incumbent should have a wide network of cross industry professionals.
- Proficiency as well as strong interest in using social media platforms as a marketing tool.
- Have strong knowledge and capabilities in brand strategy, narrative development, and messaging.
- Proficient in Office 365 tool.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Planning, decision making and organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent time management
To apply for this job please visit hrmis.zalegoacademy.ac.ke.