LATEST JOBS IN KENYA, HEAD OF BRAND AND MARKETING JOBS IN KENYA
WATU is revolutionising the way mass market transportation is financed in Africa, with a customer-centric focusthat believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorbikes and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for a great all-rounded Head of Brand and Marketingto join our ever growing team. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Are you passionate about brands, understanding consumer needs, applying insights to develop new strategies and bring marketing plans to life? Do you want to be part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Head of Brand and Marketingyou’ll be a great all-round marketer, that can demonstrate extensive experience of the full marketing mix. In particular you will have a strong commercial acumen, as well as strength in briefing and developing all types of communications including traditional mediums as well as social and digital disciplines. You are a self-starter who will be partnering with our leaders to help build our brand, and make sure all decisions are made with our people (company and customers) in mind.
- Deliver the kind of growth expected by management to ensure we stay market leaders
- Plan and create innovative content and narratives campaigns across all our channels including paid media, social, email and print. This will range from regular brand touch points to larger quarterly campaigns
- Develop plans to understanding the marketplace and competitor environment to highlight opportunities, both immediate and long term
- Evaluating impact of previous and ongoing campaigns
- Overseeing spending in line with budget and business needs
- Adhering to all company codes and policies
- Take an ambitious country commercial strategy and put it into action
- Supporting promotional strategies
- Come up with your own business development initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Hunger for growth, strategic, passionate and excited about our brand, people, marketing, and emerging markets
- Experienced manager with a proven track record of managing teams
- A positive, forward, self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and looking to make a difference!
- Digitally savvy, yet comfortable with traditional above & below the line marketing platforms.
- Entrepreneurial, nimble, ‘go get’ attitude with a challenger brand mindset
- A keen eye for aesthetics, and attention to detail
- Commercially minded with the ability to successfully prioritise workload
- Able to make recommendations and inspire and influence upward
- Interested in developing CSR direction of the company from scratch
- Experience in African markets would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit watuafrica.com.