LATEST JOBS IN KENYA, FIELD MARKETING OFFCER JOBS IN KENYA
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for an enthusiastic and customer obsessed Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team of driven professionals. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Field Marketing Manager you will shape the strategy, create the process, and deliver the results behind promoting sales and ensuring great customer experience. You will be spending up to 80% of your time in the field managing teams across multiple locations.
A successful Field Marketing Manager is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market, and the customers we serve.
- Manage marketing events across multiple locations
- Promote marketing activities to hit sales targets and popularise Watu brand
- Ensure great customer journey for our existing and new clients
- Visit existing and new customers and gain leads while ensuring the face of the brand
- Manage field teams across multiple locations
- Train, develop and coach teams in marketing strategies and their importance
- Control products for marketing department
- Follow market trends and action marketing strategies
- Develop marketing 30, 60, 90 strategies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in managing marketing events
- Experience in managing field-based teams
- Track record of successful implementation of field marketing strategies
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done while also capable of leading complex strategy discussions
- Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Ability to market at every level from clients to board
- Effective business acumen and ability to connect marketing plans to business outcomes
- Approachable and flexible personality
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation
To apply for this job please visit watuafrica.com.