Website Gap Recruitment
Warehouse Assistant Job, Latest Supply Chain Jobs Kenya 2021,
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant – Automotive & Solar Products
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Gross Salary: KES. 60,000
Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. You will also package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery and you must be comfortable working on your feet, focused on meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of solar products and automotive batteries located in Nairobi.
- Drive efficiency in the stock accuracy and inventory management.
- Ensure timely cycle counts / monthly stock takes and reconciliations thereof
- Receive goods and stack as per the recommended stores lay out and update the ERP system with all stock movement.
- Maintain good housekeeping & 6s and proper stacking methods that facilitate easy retrieval within the stores and ensure that safety and environment standards are maintained at all times.
- Initiate and manage projects/sites requisition forms and ensure these are accurate and up-to date.
- Responsible for stock turnover, maintaining FIFO and highlighting out of stock/low stock situations.
- Ensure that the stores carry the right quantities of the full range of products, and monitor product movements to avoid dead stock.
- Identify obsolete and slow-moving stock items and draw management’s attention to them.
- Ensure safety/security of the stores/goods.
- Take part in monthly, quarterly, and annual stock taking and respond to queries on variances.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records.
- Responsible for good housekeeping within the store.
Skills & Qualifications
- Supply Chain Management Diploma or Degree/ Business Administration or other relevant degree from recognized institutions.
- 2-3 years’ experience of stores management.
- Familiarity with inventory/ERP software, such as Navision, Sage, Oracle or SAP
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 24th November 2021.
The subject of the email should be Warehouse Assistant – Automotive & Solar Products