Electrician Technician Job, Engineering Kenyan Jobs September,
Wandi Packaging Ltd manufactures corrugated cartons:- RSC boxes, Flower boxes, all types of trays and SFK Rolls(single face kraft paper).
Vacancy: Electrical Technician
Salary: Kshs. 30,000/-
Start date: Immediately
- Identifying and repairing breakdowns, faults and malfunctions of all equipment
- Testing and inspecting electrical systems
- Maintain records of maintenance and repair work; prepare reports, documentation, and correspondence.
- Certifying the compliance of electrical installations
- Install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Perform a variety of other maintenance tasks, such as electrical preventative maintenance, tagout/lock-out, disconnecting and removing motors, and responding to emergencies.
- Troubleshooting, installation and repair of electrical equipment, feeders, branch circuits, motors, VFDs, PLCs, SCADA systems, RTUs, relays, control system and lighting.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience from packaging industry is an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the minimum qualification, experience and competencies, submit your application letter and CV to the email email@example.com on or before 7th September 2021.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.