We are now looking for a Vendor Manager, are you interested? As Vendor Manager, you will assure the best value at procurement of Accredited Service provider (ASP) services in accordance to related scope. You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. As a Leader, you will secure the accurate contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models. You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will build and drive (A)SP forecasting and (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
What you will do?
• Involved in the Pre-onboarding phase, ASP company selection process with Sourcing before they are inducted or registered in Ericsson system.
• Ensure ASP understands the EHS requirements, Ericsson standards, JR matrix with regards to EHS, Team composition and training,
• ASP understands Technical expectations and team structure in the field.
• Secure (A)SP project kick off
• Secure (A)SPs have all required licenses, specific tools, permits and certification before commencement of project
• With Mentor, develop and secure (A)SP competence development and training plans
• ASP Team Efficiency and Utilization
• Operational Governance with regular meeting to follow-up EHS, quality and performance progress
• Recommend Bonus/Penalties conditions application, if applicable
You will bring:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Min years of experience: 7 years
• Domain-experience: Implementation and Roll-Out
• Excellent financial competence and experience
• Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
• You possess EHS knowledge and skills
• Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts
• Good English communication is required
This Job is Multi Geography hire and open to hire in Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Zambia
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Req ID: 652898
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.