Marie Stopes International is an international non-governmental organisation providing contraception and safe abortion services in 37 countries around the world.
Probation Period: 3 Months
Reporting to: Deputy Director – Finance
This role’s key responsibility is to support the processes that ensure that financial reports are timely, accurate and that departments’ meet standards of management of sound planning and management of the organization’s finances with the aim of helping to achieve long term financial sustainability.
Full Job Description
Degree in finance or related fields from a recognized institution of higher learning
- CPA (K) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in INGO or MNC sector
- Proven experience working with ERP system
- Private sector experience is desirable
- Experience in VAT accounting is an added advantage
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
2. Matron (Nairobi)
Probation Period: 3 Months
Reporting to: ENH Manager
Reporting to the ENH Manager, this role plays an important part in effective clinical teamwork and is responsible for high quality frontline service delivery to our clients. Through strong clinical leadership, the Matron will support Eastleigh Nursing Home to promote excellence in obstetrics and gynaecology, nursing
and midwifery. The post holder will ensure that all clients are treated with compassion, dignity and respect placing value on the diversity of the local community and beyond. She will promote best practice in the
prevention of infection through ensuring a clean and safe environment.
The Matron’s key responsibility is to ensure that the patient experience is of the highest quality inspiringpatient and public confidence. This will be achieved through high visibility, accessibility and constant surveillance. The post holder will be expected to be a specialist (mid–wifery) in their clinical area and
support the running of operations in the in–patient wards.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and possess a valid Practice License.
- At least 4 years working experience as a nurse in a reputable hospital/medical facility.
- Management training will be an added advantage
- Practising knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health an advantage
3. Roving Cashier
Contract Type: 3 Months
Reporting to: Channel Lead Centres
Reporting to and working with the Channel Lead Centres, the Roving Cashier’s (Independent consultant) main role is to assist MSK Programmes department achieve effective centres monitoring through real time analysis and reporting of service income, client conversions and inventory management. The Roving
Cashier is expected to carry out his/her activity in designated centres independently. The Roving Cashier must be systematic in all operations adhering to the laid out standard operating procedures.
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Finance or Business related field
- Proven cashier experience
- Experience working with MSK as a consultant (desirable)
- High regard for confidentiality
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Trustworthy and responsible
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 19th August, 2021. The subject of the email should read Accountant.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.