Website Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
Temporary Assistant – Registry job at Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Temporary Assistant – Registry
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Principal Officer Market Infrastructure, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Reading and sorting incoming mails
- Assisting in the classification and indexing of files and records
- Registering both incoming and outgoing files in the movement register
- Providing support in the search of registry files
- Updating and maintaining record of files movements
- Scanning documents and storing in the central registry server
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Diploma in Archives/Records Management/Information Science
- At least 1-year experience in Records Management and Registry operations.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail;
- High level of integrity;
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit www.cma.or.ke.