Bungoma County is home to an estimated 1.7 million people and sits on an area of 2,069 kmÂ². Bungoma is the 3rd populous County after Nairobi and Kakamega. It borders three Counties: Kakamega on the South, Trans Nzoia on the North and Busia on the West. It also enjoys a vast shared international border with Uganda.
Supply Chain Management Officer I Job, Current Kenyan Supply Chain Vacancies,
Job Grade CASB 6 (CASB 28/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 56,370
House Allowance: Kshs. 18,000
Other Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting supplies and procurement policies and guidelines
- Conducting market surveys;
- assessing the performance of suppliers and contractors;
- preparation of draft procurement plans in accordance with budget process ;
- coordinating the preparation and implementation of procurement manual;
- Drafting of tender documents;
- Generating orders through IFMIS; ;
- providing secretariat services to procurement committees under the guidance of a senior officer;
Requirement for Appointment
- Minimum period of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement and Supplies Management, Business Administration, Logistics or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Registered with a relevant professional body and in good standing;
- demonstrated integrity, merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya,
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email email@example.com
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER