DEPUTY FINANCE OFFICER
Deputy Finance Director
Job Type:2 Year Contract.
Career Level:Upper Mid–Level.
Salary:Monthly gross salary: Ks. 350,000 – 400,000/ = ( Approx. 3,500 – 4,000 USD ) Depending on individual skills & experience.
Our client, the largest provider of family planning services & focused on offering a range of sexual & reproductive health services through its clinic outlets, outreach teams, public sector support programme and a network of franchise outlets are looking to recruit a Deputy Finance Director. The successful candidate MUST fully comply with, promote, and live by the Organisation mission statement & core values. He /she will be required to have a solid background in grants & compliance management and excellent skill working with Sun Accounting system.
- Oversee financial management & Control.
- Responsible for the effective performance & control of all finance functions i.e. cash receipts, billing, accounts receivables & payables.
- Assist the program manager to monitor the allocation of donor funds.
- Monitor expenditure trends and provide timely advice & analysis on over or underspend to budget holders.
- Oversee external financial reporting & statutory audit.
- Oversee implementation of financial & internal control systems.
- Coordinate annual budgeting process.
- Support the director of finance as a team leader for the finance department.
- Must have a CPA-K or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field is mandatory.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive work experience in an NGO in a position of finance management.
- Must have worked with an ERP system.
- Experience working with the SUN ERP system is an added advantage.
- Private sector experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of donor rules and regulations is required.
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail, analysis and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.