Website Gap Recruitment
Store Keeper Job, Supply Chain Jobs Kenya 2021,
Job Title: Store Keeper – Paint Products
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Industry: Manufacturing (Paint)
Gross Salary: KES. 40,000 – 60,000
Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. You will also package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery.
Our client is a leading paint manufacturing company located in Nairobi.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5 years of experience in store management
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Monday 22nd November 2021.
The subject of the email should be Store Keeper – Paint Products