Ensure security measures are adhered to and suspicious actions reported and investigated promptly.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Conducting searches to all our staff members at the point of entry and exit.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Control traffic and parking by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Ensuring lighting and water resources are switched off when not in use.
• Checking clients temperatures as they visit the premises.
• Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by helping as needed.
• Has a Secondary school certificate.
• Has the ability to speak and write Kiswahili and English
• Has the ability to deal with people in a friendly manner
• Has the ability to work without supervision
• Having worked at a reputable security firm is an added advantage.
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.