SECURITY OFFICER INCHARGE
Assess security risks & prepare mitigation measures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and appropriately direct all other security officers in the facility
• Monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Ensure all alarms are promptly attended to.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Making reports on observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains organization’s security and safety
• Contributes to team effort by helping as needed.
• Has trained in professional security or.
• Has been a former police officer or private security officer
• Has the ability to deal with people in a friendly manner
• Understands the criminal code and how to deal with weapons
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.