Website ST. BRIDGET HOSPITAL
Provide support to clinical services within the hospital under the supervision of the nurse.
Duties and responsibilities
• To be involved in helping nurses in their day-to-day patient management
• To provide support services to the nursing departments
• Participate in cleaning and laundry services.
• To transport patients in the facility
• To transport equipment and supplies between different departments of the Hospital.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade C-
• Training in life saving skills support (Nurse Aid, First Aid or Home Based Care).
• Two years of experience in a hospital.
• BLS qualifications from a relevant body.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
• Certificate in computer applications
• Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.