Duties and responsibilities
• Managing maternity patients
• Assess, plan, and implement nursing interventions
• Evaluate and document patient’s outcomes
• Provide quality nursing care, advice and support for women and babies in all labour stages
• Facilitate patients’ admissions and initiate discharge plans from the labour ward
• Maintain patient records on health condition and care
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for care of maternity patients
• KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with,
• Higher Diploma in Midwifery Nursing.
• Two years of experience in maternity nursing
• BLS & ACLS qualifications from a relevant body.
• Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid Practicing License
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
• Computer literate
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.