Provide safe and efficient clinical services for outpatient and inpatients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
• Carrying out specific procedures, e.g., performing operations and specialist investigation.
• Monitoring and providing appropriate clinical care (medical and surgical) to patients in hospital wards and in outpatient clinic
• Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment
• Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals
• Keeping the referring doctor informed of inpatient and outpatient progress.
• Maintaining patient rights and confidentiality when dealing with patients.
• Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment
• Ensuring that comprehensive hospital medical records for all in and outpatients are accurately filled
• Providing educational and clinical training for clinical staff.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine with 3+ years’ clinical experience.
• Current practicing license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and
• Clinical risk management experience.
• Valid indemnity cover
• Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
• Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
• Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.