HEALTH RECORDS INFORMATION OFFICER (HRIO) & FRONT OFFICE
Responsible for ensuring proper documentation, storage of documents and easy retrieval.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analysing trends and communicating these to the management.
• Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
• Participate in preparation of outpatient and inpatient monthly reports.
• Scanning onto the system and safe storage of hard copy consent forms.
• Filing, i.e., patients’ files, reports, birth notification forms and other key correspondences.
• Process patient admission and discharge documents.
• Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
• Collection and filing, including electronically, of reports of other departments on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Extract and analyse hospital and maternity data and statistics.
• Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations
• Preparation of quarterly/monthly meeting minutes.
• Extracting from the Electronic Health Record hospital monthly reports.
• Maintaining hospital surveillance reports.
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy of all medical records
• To provide exemplary customer service to internal and external customers
• To handle comprehensively all enquiries and direct accordingly from within and externally in a timely way
• Give support services to all staff to ensure good customer service to our customers
• Ensure efficient and smooth operations of the front office
• Give feedback to the administrator on how to improve customer care
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma in Medical Health Records.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Honesty and integrity
• Practical working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.