Be responsible for facility maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
• Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment
• Maintain stock levels and parts within budget
• Ensure compliance with state and county regulations, and assist with energy management
• Oversee security of buildings and grounds
• Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma from a technical institution
• At least 2 years’ experience preferably in a hospital setup
• Quick problem-solving skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.