Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all aspects of the dialysis procedure as prescribed
• Follow doctors’ instructions
• Keep inventory of the items in the unit
• Convey to the doctors of any new change/ event in patients
• Maintenance of machines and water treatment plant in accordance with the SOPs
• Conduct discharge assessment.
• Provide oversight to other technician trainees and nurses
• Implementing the disinfection policy
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma in Nephrology Nursing
• Minimum 3 years work experience
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.