Website ST. BRIDGET HOSPITAL
Be responsible for providing care for children of all ages.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing all peadiatric patients (from infancy to 5 years) and those requiring vaccination and growth monitoring
• Monitor all children on growth, feeding and overall health
• Assess, plan and implement nursing interventions
• Administer the appropriate vaccinations and educate mothers on benefits and outcomes
• Provide quality nursing care, advice and support for all peadiatrics
• Facilitate patients admissions to the peadiatric ward and NICU, if need be
• Maintain patient records on health condition and care
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for care of maternity patients
Qualification and Key Competencies
• KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with
• Two years of experience in such a position
• BLS & ACLS qualifications from a relevant body.
• Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid Practicing License
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
• Computer literate
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.