Website ST. BRIDGET HOSPITAL
CRITICAL CARE NURSE
Provide quality, safe and comprehensive critical care services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess, plan, implement nursing interventions for patients in the critical care unit
• Initiate patient care and appropriate monitoring in the ICU
• Provide nursing care prior to and following specialized surgeries
• Evaluate and document patient outcomes
• Providing emotional support for both the patient and their families
• Provide appropriate healthcare services using evidence-based practice
• Facilitate patients’ admission and initiate transfer to ward.
• Safe-guarding Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property
• Reporting all complaints and incidents to the In-charge as they occur
• Maintain patient records on health condition and care
• Organise for continuous medical education on critical care nursing
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for care of critical patients
Qualification and Key Competencies
• BSc Nursing or KRN/KRM or KRCHN
• Higher national diploma in Critical Care Nursing
• Registered and licenced with the Nursing Council of Kenya
• 3-5 years’ work experience
• BLS and ACLS certified
• Computer literate.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.