Website ST. BRIDGET HOSPITAL
ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSE
Safely and efficiently provide emergency outpatient and endoscopic services.
Duties and responsibilities
• Managing patients with life threatening emergency and trauma conditions
• Promptly and safely receive emergency patients.
• Be able to triage patients efficiently
• Provide emergency care and refer appropriately
• Handle resuscitations successfully.
• Assist with procedures in the minor theatre.
• Proficiently assist with endoscopic procedures
• Safely clean & process endoscopic equipment.
• Maintain inventory and handover endoscopic equipment regularly
• Evaluate and document patient’s outcomes.
• Provide high quality nursing care
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for care of patients
• Efficiently manage outpatient bookings and clinics
• KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing.
• Higher Diploma in Emergency Nursing.
• Two years of experience in A & E nursing
• BLS & ACLS qualifications from a relevant body.
• Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid Practicing License
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
• Computer literate
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; http://www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.