Special Needs Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs in Kenya November 2021,
JOB TITLE: SPECIAL NEEDS TEACHER
Overview of the Position
Our client in the Education sector (Nairobi) is urgently seeking to recruit a competent Special Needs Teacher responsible for providing differently-abled learners with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Develop or modify curricula and prepare lessons and other instructional materials to learner ability levels.
- Work in self- contained, team, departmental, or itinerant capacity as assigned.
- Be able to handle children with special needs
- Developing programme of learning activities.
- Planning, preparing and researching lessons.
- Preparing and adapting teaching materials.
- Making use of special facilities and/or equipment.
- Contact and teaching time with students on an individual, class or small group basis.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Special needs education
- Minimum of 2years relevant experience in a Special Needs school
- Must be computer literate
- Vast knowledge of learning techniques and approaches in the relevant
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line Special Needs Teacher. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.