Specialized Aluminum Renovators Limited (SARL)
We are an interior fitout company currently looking to hire a Site Supervisor/Project manager (Interior Fit Outs).
• Assumes the site team leadership and responsibility for the project once a signed fit-out contract is in place and works closely with the SC during fit-out.
• Meet and deliver projects within the specified time, without wastage, whilst maintaining a high standard of work that will result in repeat business from our strong customer base.
• Quality Control: Verifying the quality of work on site and instructing workers to remedy any defects that may occur.
• Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox meetings.
• Taking and recording accurate site measurements as and when required.
• Maintaining health and safety compliance on site in accordance with the company’s standards
• Record keeping: Report daily on-site progress and to the Project Manager, record and submit the weekly report (materials, projected work/tasks).
• Identify, communicate, and coordinate site casual laborers and specialized skilled workers for specific tasks on site in consultation with the Project Manager.
• Oversee use of all materials, tools and equipment on site as executed by the site clerk to the appointed sub-contractors or skilled laborers.
• Control debris disposal on site and regularly inform the PM on debris disposal status.
• Obtain information on materials required from skilled workers regularly and delegates the duty of compiling a material list and submitting it to the PM every Friday. Following up on the materials received the following week.
• Ensure all drawings, design instructions, site rules and regulations are adhered to by the site team.
• Liaison between the SC, skilled workers, helpers, and Service Contractors’ workers during the fit-out phase.
• Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports. Reporting the same immediately to the OM.
• Degree / Diploma in architecture, interior design, construction project management or a related field
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager in an Interior Fit-out/ Interior Construction environment
• MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
• Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
• Strong attention and eye to detail
• Good planning and coordination skills and excellent interpersonal skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.