Paytech Limited is a technology and service provider for payment and revenue collection solutions in the transportation and retail sectors. The company is based in Nairobi, Kenya. Paytech is a Scheidt & Bachmann partner and is authorized to provide their complete range of products, key among them being Parking Access Control and Revenue Collection System.
Site Operations Supervisor at Paytech Limited
- Supervising a team of more than 10 members.
- Setting KPIs and management of the same to ensure they are attained.
- Accomplishing necessary tasks within timelines under pressure.
- Effectively delegating assigned tasks to ensure team involvement and mentorship.
- Inducting and mentoring entry-level staff into leadership.
- Incorporating company’s objectives into staff’s day-to-day handling of operational activities.
- Building strong lasting relationships with client/people for a conducive business environment.
- Scheduling staff shifts as per the business needs.
- Managing and handling site revenue collection.
- Analyzing and identifying all performance related issues and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to prevent loss.
- Preparing and maintaining employee attendance records and providing feedback to employees on it.
- Ensuring staff compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
- Degree in BBIT or any other business related course.
- Over three years work experience in a supervisory position with a credible firm in the customer service industry.
- Must have attained grade B and above in their KCSE.
- Computer literate with MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point)
- Excellent command of oral and written communication with great interpersonal skills.
- Possess time and priority management skills and an all-time analytical thinker.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Highly flexible individual with ability to work on shifts rotation and at different sites as assigned.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- An Innovative, creative and results oriented individual.
- Possess business etiquette with strong work ethic and high level of honesty/integrity.
- Escalation matrix management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.