Website Subaru Kenya
We are seeking a self-driven candidate to work in the capacity of Senior Technician.
The job holder role is to inspect, find problems, repair and service mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, provides defect reports and ensure overall workmanship carried out in each vehicle meets the Subaru Quality Standards hence customer satisfaction and components of cars.
• Dismantling, inspecting, replacing, repairing, assembling various types of engines, and testing before and after repair/overhaul
• Dismantling, inspecting, repairing, replacing, and reassembling various types of cylinder heads
• Inspecting, testing, adjusting, repairing, or replacing components of manual shift gearboxes/ automatic gearboxes
• Inspecting, testing, repairing, or replacing propeller shafts, universal joints, and related components
• Inspecting, repairing, replacing, adjusting, and testing components of vehicle braking systems/ steering systems and aligning of wheels/ components of front and rear suspension/ components of front and rear axles, final drives, half shafts/drive shafts
• Managing self-productivity and efficiency – clocking on/off operational hours on the job card.
• Team technical assistance and support where necessary
• Live the principle of “Right first time – Every time”
• Accurate vehicle mechanical diagnosis as per customer needs
• Generate timely and accurate technical, defect & repair reports
• Adherence to use of PPE for your safety & the environment
• Always ensure compliance to EHS legislation
• Road test and certify proper completion of repairs where necessary
• Ensure cleanliness of tools, trays Equipment & the working bay
• Tools Management: defective tools review for repairs/replacement with the service team leader
• Keep up to date with product range & technical know how
• Ensure technical self-skills development – (STEP) training
Qualifications & Experience
• Higher Diploma or Diploma in Automotive Course.
• 4 years and above of automotive-related experience
• Ability to handle complex automotive repairs of transmission and engines.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 8th December 2021 and clearly indicating the subject heading “SENIOR TECHNICIAN”