Senior Service Delivery Governance officer at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA.
Senior Service Delivery Governance officer
Reporting to the Manager – Operational Excellence, the position holder will be responsible for governing service delivery across the technology division. This ensures that technology division provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Engage the respective service owners to ensure excellence in operations and service delivery.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on the various domains as per the defined process categories and KPIs.
- Ensure information is collected from the correct data sources.
- Track compliance action items on BCP, Backup, Version management, SLM, Availability Management and Knowledge Management
- Review and automate reports/dashboards through own initiative or based on user requirements.
- Interact with service owners on initiatives for continuous service improvement.
- Document the Operational Excellence work instructions, policy and processes.
- Design report layouts to achieve simplicity and visualization for the captured requirements.
- Ensure that proper OLA’s exist between the various technology teams and ensure that the same are tracked.
- Ensure that customer SLA’s exist and are kept up to date.
- Ensure proper SLA’s are configured on the service management suite.
- Report to the various internal customers on technology service delivery.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys for the internal customers.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or Telecommunications or Technical Related Field;
- With at least 2-3 years’ experience in IT or GSM related role
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Experience in SQL, Python scripting and Power BI
- Experience in Process Governance especially using ITIL Framework.
- Agile and Scrum certified
- Attention to details and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Certifications – ITIL Foundation; CCNA; ITIL Intermediate courses and Data Analytics are an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit safaricom.taleo.net.