Website Research 8020 Limited
We are seeking a Senior Research Executive to join our professional services team. The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi.
1. Project planning and management
2. Proposal writing and pitching
3. Data interpretation and report writing
4. Training of data collection teams and working hand in hand with operations for successful fieldwork and at the highest quality
5. Awareness of financial targets and identify job profitability problems and resolve them with support if required.
6. Identify business opportunities and discuss with senior management.
7. Maintain good, basic supervisory / mentoring practices with junior staff.
1. MUST: Minimum a Degree in marketing, research, statistics, sociology, anthropology or related fields
2. MUST: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client service position in a reputable research company
3. MUST: Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SPSS
4. MUST: Good understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods and application
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
• Knowledge in SPSS and other analysis software will be an added advantage
• Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday, 25th November 2021.
For more about the company, please visit www.research8020.com
Do not attach your testimonials or certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process