Kilifi County Assembly
Senior Maintenance Officer job at Kilifi County Assembly, Kilifi County Jobs, Senior Maintenance Officer Job, Engineering Kenyan Jobs 2021,
The Kilifi County Assembly Service Board invites suitable applicants for the following positions:
SENIOR MAINTENANCE OFFICER – JOB GROUP P (ONE POSITION)
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- The coordination and supervision of estate management
- Implementation of policy programmes in areas of property (iii)Coordination of building surveying and project administration.
- Advising on contractual matters and tendering
- Overseeing feasibility studies, due diligence and property
- Facilitate the identification of estates for
- Coordinating environmental impact assessments and
- Supervising, managing and developing
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Housing Administration, Architecture, Land Economics, Urban/Regional Planning, Construction Management, Property Management and Valuation, Facilities Management, Business Administration, Structural/Civil/Building/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized
- Registration by any of the following Bodies: Institution of Surveyors of Kenya, Board of Architects and Quantity Surveyors, Physical Planners Registration Board and Engineers Registration Board or any other relevant and recognized body; and
- A certificate in Senior Management Course from a recognized institution will be an added
- Gained wide experience of not less than five (5) years and demonstrated competence in the organization of estate management.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the above positions must have the following clearances;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID);
- Clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Certificate from Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card/Passport, and other relevant supporting documents/testimonials.
All applicants should clearly indicate the POSITION APPLIED FOR MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE and be addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD,
COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI,
P. O BOX 332-80200,
Applications should reach the Office of the Clerk/Secretary, County Assembly Service Board of Kilifi OR via email on firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Thursday, 30th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.