Website Murang’a University of Technology
Senior Lecturer, Actuarial Science Job, University Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Actuarial Science, Senior Lecturer 13 MUT 1/12/2021(1 Post)
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university;
- At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the university level as a Lecturer or six (6) years research/industry experience;
- A minimum of thirty-two (32) publication points as a Lecturer or equivalent; at least twenty-four (24) of them from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised to completion at least three (3) postgraduate students as a Lecturer or equivalent;
- Attracted research funds as a lecturer or equivalent;
- Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of the applications together with detailed curriculum vitae indicating academic qualifications, professional experience, leadership and management roles, membership of professional associations, email address and telephone contacts, copy of the latest pay slip, copies of academic certificates and other relevant documents. The deadline for submitting application is 22nd December, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications clearly sealed and marked on the envelope “application for the position of specific area applying for” should be sent to the undersigned. Besides, applicants should send a soft copy of the application to email@example.com
The Vice Chancellor
Murang’a University of Technology
P. O. Box 75 – 10200,