Website Braeburn Schools
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Braeburn Schools for the position of a dynamic and passionate Network Administrator.
Specific duties & responsibilities:
• Network infrastructure design and implementation,
• Define, implement and monitor system policies,
• Supervise and assist school IT administrators on network related issues and projects,
• Liaise with service providers to ensure service availability, resolve technical service faults,
• System and network documentation
• System security – regularly review and update network protocols and policies to improve security.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 4 years working experience
• CCNA Certified or equivalent will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
How to apply
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit a detailed CV, copies of academic transcripts and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, and names and contacts of three referees.
Please email your applications to the Group ICT Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.