Website Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
Senior Assistant Film Development Officer-Liaison at Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
Our Vision To be a world-class film content regulator. Mission To safeguard the national values and norms through efficient, effective and professional film regulatory services. OUR MANDATE The Kenya Film Classification Board, a state corporation under the Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts is mandated by Films and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 of Laws
Senior Assistant Film Development Officer-Liaison
The Film Development Officers are responsible for spearheading capacity development and developing incentives to enhance the growth of the film industry.
The officer will be reporting to the Manger Liaison and will be responsible for:
- Networking with film studios and facility houses;
- Collecting data on technical factors influencing film-makers in their choice of destinations for production and post-production services;
- Identifying suitable locations for film shooting;
- Taking part in sensitization of clients and stakeholders on permission rights and clearance for film makers and producers;
- Compiling information on available production facilities, location, crew and shooting spaces; and
- Collecting data on changing trends in film production and exploring new opportunities for location services.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- A minimum of four (4) years work experience in a relevant field;
- Diploma in Film Production, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Met the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 4th January 2022.
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Bureau Reference.
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment is on a permanent and pensionable terms
Applications MUST consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road,
P. O. Box 76417,
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted