Website JardineHR Consultants
Our client a leading player in Kenya’s FMCG segment, is looking for a dynamic Sales Professional to join their Sales team to be based in Nairobi, to cover the Nairobi region and Mombasa, to cover the entire coast region
Role and Responsibilities:
- Based in Nairobi, the Sales Manager would be responsible for the Nairobi Region Management.
- Based in Mombasa, the Sales Manager would be responsible for the Coast Territory Management.
- Responsible for acquisition of new business, increase in number of HORECA Accounts and Company’s brand visibility.
- Development of strong customer relationship.
- Ensure optimal availability of Company products and ensuring route to market and region management optimization.
- Monitoring sales in the territory to ensure that targets are met.
Skills & Qualification:
- Diploma or Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales, in Hotel, Restaurant and Cafes (HORECA) with a proven track record.
- Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication, people skills, planning and organizing skills
- Dedication to achieve and surpass sales targets.
Salary: Gross Salary range of Ksh 50-80K based on experience
Other Benefits: Travel Allowances, Mileage (If having own vehicle) and other benefits as per Company’s policies.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.