Website Toyota Kenya
In line with our business strategy, we are seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven Sales Executives – Suzuki reporting to the Branch Manager – Mombasa.
The objective of the role is to ensure achievement of Suzuki sales targets and business growth.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients in order to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making.
- Actively follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from showroom, field activities and promotions to build prospects and close sales.
- Prepare quotations in a timely manner in line with the Toyota Kenya guidelines and ensure closure of sales on a timely manner.
- Create sales orders in the system to facilitate timely invoicing
- Prepare sales calls programs for appointment bookings with prospective clients to facilitate sales plans
- Maintain regular contact with clients to promote retention and generate referrals and new business opportunities
- Consistently update customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Follow up on vehicle registration documents including logbooks to ensure the documentation is availed to the customer in a timely manner for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention
- Actively participate in promotional and customer training activities to market the company’s products and services to increase product awareness for enhanced sales
- Support in the unit ordering process to ensure optimal stock holding at all times
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a track record of meeting and surpassing targets
- Product knowledge in motor vehicles including vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Coastal Region and Culture
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Driving skills
- Writing & Presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit toyotakenya.com.