Reporting to the Sales & Relationship Officer, the job holder will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of the business, sales & marketing plan for the branch
• Achieving the set individual targets in terms of numbers and values.
• Supporting the organization and participating in sales and marketing events.
• Disseminating relevant savings, loans, and services information to the Sacco members.
• Cross-selling products/services to existing and potential members.
• Identifying new sales and market segments.
• Assisting in marketing research.
• Participating in various outreach events such as member education, among others.
• Submitting periodic sales reports in the prescribed manner.
• Carrying out sales activation drives.
• Capturing physical application forms in the Sacco Customer Relationship Management (CRM)system.
• Ensuring the recruited member accounts are fully funded and active.
• Establishing and maintaining sound member relationships.
• Ensuring compliance with necessary due diligence and the Sacco Know Your Customer (KYC) policies.
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field will be an added advantage.
• Individuals with professional qualifications in sales and marketing will have an added advantage.
• At least one (1) year experience in sales and marketing.
• Computer literacy.
To apply for this job please visit stima-sacco.com.