Website Corporate Staffing Services
Sales Agent Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies In Kenya.
Title: Sales Agent,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
We are a fast growing disposable vape company and we are looking to hire Sales agents responsible for handling sales related matters and projects within Kenya.
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products. The sales representative should have a strong understanding of the sales process, be good at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and
Attending networking events, it’s essential that our sales Agent be passionate and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Meeting dealers and customers in the market to promote company products.
- Reaching customers via product offering presentations to various groups.
- Selling and collecting monies (debt) owed to the company by the trade.
- Gathering market intelligence and communicating to the line managers.
- Business Development-Sourcing for new customers and growing the existing customers.
- Meet and exceed agreed set sales targets.
- Periodic products presentations to stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships.
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering, and other relevant market intelligence to review and ensure the company’s products meet customers’ expectations.
- Prospect, negotiate, and close new business opportunities in the market.
- Independently increase revenues by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies.
- Provide sales and customer service support to any assigned customers.
- Identifies business opportunities in new segments/regions and closes the call offering the right discounts that fall within company bands to grow market share.
- Reviving of dormant accounts by actively understanding the challenge and formulating the best way to reverse the status to the benefit of the company
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and share them with the line supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Sales & Marketing or its equivalent
- Diploma in Customer Care.
- Over 3-5 years in sales and above of Sales Experience
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to inspire confidence and network.
- Project quantities and evaluation reports.
- Computer studies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to deliver presentations tailored for clients
A Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced selling skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the modern client.
To apply for this job please visit www.corporatestaffing.co.ke.