Safal MRM Foundation is seeking to recruit a professional and experienced Plumbing Instructor for the Mabati Technical Training Institute. He/She must posses excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position reports to the Administrator – Mabati Technical Training Institute.
Overall Purpose of the Position
To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in the Technical Institute learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Teaching, trade theory, technical drawing, workshop calculations, and trade practical.
- Preparing Lesson Plans and Schemes of Work
- Record of works & task analysis.
- Carrying out trainee assessment;
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- Operating machines and using the tools.
- Conducting co-curricular activities.
- Maintaining students’ discipline.
- Guiding and counselling of students.
- Minimum academic qualification: Craft Certificate in Plumbing.
- Professional registration: Valid TVETA Trainers License.
- Practical ability in operating the machines and using the tools.
- Skill in managing students.
To apply for this job please visit safalgroup.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.