Ref No: HR-BE-5-2021
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified staff for the above position. The Job holder will be responsible for the ensuring all visitors comply with the policy set while providing excellent and value adding customer experience and all round security at all times. They will be required to work well and professionally with both the external and internal customers and ensure seamless services are offered at all times.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This Security Officer’s role will include the following:
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees and all other persons.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities as per the set procedures
- Ensure all the visitors go through the security check before being cleared to access the offices
- Management and checking of all (Incoming/outgoing) vehicles and other traffic within the premises.
- Manage all visitors and ensure compliance to the policy set and ensure excellent and value adding customer experience at all times. Ensure all visitors are properly guided and directed to the respective office/officer
- Track and check all inward and outward equipments and record the same.
- Ability to do odd shifts.
- Ensure overall security in the premises
- The Key Result areas: Security, reports, customer / visitors satisfaction.
Academic and professional Experience
- Minimum five (5) Years relevant experience in a busy Company.
- Has worked in the police force, GSU or other disciplined forces.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct and clearance letter(s) from their previous employer(s).
- Notably high level of Emotional intelligence.
- Handles diverse modes of stress with ease
- Great implementer/ good in execution and follow up
- Handson knowledge on security management
- Abilityto make quick and hard decisions
- Goodcommunicator with great conversation skills
- Self-contained, reliable and adaptable person.
- Keen, alert and aware of the environment around them