About Rockfields School
Established in 1997 with only 2 pupils during the first week, Rockfields School is now a glowing and growing reality.
The school has grown in leaps and bounds to it’s current size adding each level per year from class 1 to class 8 in the last fifteen years.
Rockfields is a co-educational institution offering the 8-4-4 system of education. The school is founded on strict christian principles. It has a proven track record in academic achievements in KCPE as well as in good nurturing of children both in social and spiritual matters.
We are seeking an energetic and dynamic person to fill the position of Front Office/Administration at the Rockfields Senior School located in Kajiado (along Pipeline Road, near Kiserian Town).
- Collaborate with different school stakeholders to manage communication, draft correspondence, distribute information, circulars and memos.
- Assist in maintaining efficiency and reliability in the daily operations of the School and ensure professionalism and maximum support to teachers, pupils and the leadership team
- Responsible for receiving the schools phone lines, as well as receiving and managing visitors at the front office.
- Developing, maintaining and updating the school’s filing system to ensure information integrity and confidentiality.
- In charge of cleaning staff at the school
- Conduct general and clerical duties such as; photocopying, printing, emails drafting, replenishing office supplies amongst others.
- A diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- At Least 2 years’ experience as a receptionist/front office staff/administrative assistant
- Confidence with IT and computer packages and other basic office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great attention to detail, self-motivated, with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Very organized and at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- A great team player with the ability to show initiative
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.