Center For International Health, Education and Biosecurity (Ciheb)
Retention Specialist Jobs January 2022, Retention Specialist Jobs in Kenya 2022, Retention Specialist Jobs in Nairobi, Jobs in Kenya 2022, Latest Retention Specialist Jobs in Kenya,
Retention Specialist Jobs at Center For International Health, Education and Biosecurity (Ciheb)
REPORTS TO: SENIOR TECHNICAL ADVISOR
The Retention Specialist will work with the County Health Management Team to provide guidance related to HIV Testing Services (HTS), linkages through the continuum of testing to enrollment, continuity of care during transfers, patient retention strategies and adherence support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement a capacity-building and systems-strengthening plan for HTS, continuity of care, patient retention, and adherence support, in close collaboration with key partners.
• Institutionalize continuous quality improvement systems for HTS, continuity of care, patient retention, and adherence support.
• Examine HTS operations, patient linkages/referral systems, retention strategies, and adherence support mechanisms and lead the development of strategies to address findings.
• Lead the implementation of training and continuous professional development systems for HTS counselors, for health professionals and lay health workers (CHWs, peer educators, etc.) involved in continuity of care and adherence support, and CHMT members.
• Evaluate and adapt Community Strategy implementation for the context of Nairobi County.
• Develops and distributes appropriate job aides and educational material for treatment support staff and counselors.
• Represent the organization at stakeholder meetings.
• Support staff through onsite mentorship and operations discussions.
• Evaluate outcomes of capacity-building activities and shares recommendations.
Qualifications and Professional Skills:
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Nursing
• Training in HTS and adherence
• NASCOP T.o.T is an added advantage
• Five (5) years’ experience providing and/or overseeing HTS and adherence support services
• Good report writing skills
How to apply
Kindly send your application that includes a cover letter and an updated CV including names of three professional referees to CIHEBKENYA_Recruitment@cihebkenya.org on or before 13TH January 2022. Applicants are advised to include the title “CLINICAL IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST/TEAM LEAD” or “RETENTION SPECIALIST” or “STRATEGIC INFORMATION ADVISOR” or “GBV PARALEGAL OFFICER” or “STRATEGIC INFORMATION SPECIALIST” on the subject line.
The Center for International Health, Education and Biosecurity (Ciheb) — Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.