1X Sales Consultant at Rentokil Initial
Sales / Business Development: 682BAE3778
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 45,000 colleagues across 85 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa, Sub Sahara and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
You would be supporting the business in the Kenya, either based in Nairobi, Nakuru or Mombasa branches.
Vacancies have arisen for Sales Consultants in our Kenya business, based in Nairobi, Nakuru or Mombasa. The role’s key responsibility is to grow the company portfolio and achieve predetermined sales targets through promoting and selling our products and services by penetrating an allocated sales area and sourcing potential new customers, and contacting existing ones to provide solutions for their current, growing and new needs.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Achieve Predetermined Sales targets
- Complete, update and maintain all required sales administration and reporting systems in compliance to policies and procedures
- Locate potential business through research, prospecting, tele-canvassing and cold calling
- Attend to phone enquiries and leads from colleagues
- Conduct sales calls and presentations to new or existing customers.
- Undertake needs analysis by conducting thorough survey of client premises
- Complete site risk assessments for every client proposal
- Report all findings back to the client by presenting a proposal, which includes a pricing structures, that describe the benefits of using our services.
- Endeavour to gain the client’s acceptance and obtain authorization on a new service agreement.
- Approach the client portfolio for annual price adjustments
- Maintain and improve the client retention target rate by building and maintaining professional client relationships
- Increase the client portfolio by identifying cross and up selling opportunities to increase the service range within the region
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
- Liaise with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Education advantageous
- Business to business sales skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years Sales in Service industry / Industry
- Knowledge advantageous
- Customer Care experience advantageous
- Cold Calling experience advantageous
- Valid driver’s license
- Numerical acumen
- Computer literate
- Persuasiveness/good interpersonal skills
- Hunter & Target Driven
- Competitive nature with tenacity and resilience to stress
- Strong ownership & responsiveness
- High energy levels (action orientated)
- Self confident/assertive/passionate
- Problem solving skills/solution driven
- Strong demonstration of the values of service, relationships and teamwork
- Be self- motivated and display a high energy level
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative style
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative
- Highly developed communication skills (written / verbal / non-verbal)
- Ability to form strong customer relationships at all levels
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
- Employment Equity
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!
To apply for this job please visit rentokil-initial.workable.com.