Website Engineers Board of Kenya
REF: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(310)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Human Resources and Administration
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participating in Implementation of records management policies and procedures;
• Providing support in security of files and information;
• Providing support in handling of documents, pending correspondences and bring ups;
• Participating in disposal schedules in accordance with relevant government laws and regulations;
• Providing support in Classifying and indexing of records;
• Providing support in mail management; and
• Participating in maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing records management systems.
• Have Degree in Records Management, Information Management, Information Science, Library Science or Knowledge Management qualification from a recognized Institution;
• Experience in Records Management experience in Digitalization of Records will be an added advantage
Competencies & Skills:
• Proficiency in computer application skills:
• Report Writing Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Organisational Skills
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
• Cover Letter
• Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
• Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
• Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8th December, 2021 at 1700Hours
ENGINEERSBOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.
To apply for this job please visit ebk.go.ke.