Website Alternate Doors
Property Manager Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya December,
Property Manager – Kitale
Our client is currently looking to hire a Property Manager to be based in Kitale.
- Administrative and maintenance duties in billing, processing payments with regards to the property management
- Meeting with current tenants pertaining to issues concerning the property and also meeting prospective tenants
- Be able to manage estate accounting books, develop reports, manage suppliers and network with other service providers.
- Manage and plan restoration and service works
- Managing the junior staff in property and ensuring proper maintenance
- Assist in showing apartments to potential new tenants and explains the lease agreements and stipulations
- Degree or Diploma in Property Management, Real Estate or any other relevant course
- At least 3 years relevant working experience as a Property Manager
- Working experience preferably in serviced and furnished apartments would be advantageous
- Records keeping on stocks re-order levels for replenishment of materials
- Administrative skills – supervisory of broad range of staff, management of filing system, general office administration, etc.
- High integrity, team player, leadership, meeting of deadlines and interpersonal skills a must
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org