Website Alternate Doors
Project Manager Job, Current IT Kenyan Jobs,
Our client a leading marketing agency is currently looking to hire a Project Manager.
- Assisting and supporting the General Manager.
- Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation.
- Keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly through both technical know-how and first-hand knowledge of the tasks assigned to keep the project moving forward.
- Linking and coordination of all third parties that the agency and company engages in for OOH and concession services.
- Coordinated and overall supervision on the sales and operations teams.
- Direct teams and team members to the finish line.
- Monitor Project progress, set deadlines and evaluate project performance.
- Solve operational and sales issues that arise through sound judgment.
- Manage the unit’s petty cash and concession assets.
- Ensure all key stakeholders satisfaction.
- Responsible for building quality process and standards for the concession operations teams ensuring clients’ deliverables are never compromised on the quality output.
- Maintains rapport with clients with the increased capability of foreseeing client needs and potential opportunities and proposing creative solutions that meet their needs.
- Contributes to the development of new business proposals presentations.
- Mentors and assigns responsibility to junior team members for implantation of client campaigns, ensuring production and branding output is high quality.
- Participates in research activities and prepares proposals/presentations in support of new business efforts.
- Identifies and proposes ways to advance team, client, and company goals.
- Proactively seeks and shares relevant information with colleagues and clients.
- Proactively assists team members as needed.
- Contributes to the professional development of junior executives via coaching and mentoring.
- Maintains positive relationships with colleagues and management teams.
- Delegates effectively
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients within their
- Supports the General Manager, Airport operations team as well as the sales teams in providing process support as well as strategic communications solutions
- Supports the business leadership in managing organic growth and driving new business.
- Ensures all key client deliverables are delivered in a timely fashion
- Tracks industry trends and offers new ideas to the team.
- Manages multiple accounts as and when required.
- Demonstrates understanding and interest in client’s business
- Demonstrates creative and strategic thinking
- Is a confident presenter.
- Ability to support business in identifying new business opportunities
- Knowledge of financial processes – debt collection, budget reconciliations, billings, invoicing, booking orders , contract completion and LPO
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or any related field.
- Over 3 years of full time experience in sales, OOH advertising and operations, account management or client service (at least 2 years of agency experience)
- Must have strong skills in research and analysis.
- Set priorities Utilizing good judgment and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in product marketing strategies, project management & plans and new business acquisition plans.
- Proven ability to accurately develop and manage budgets.
- At least 3 years of experience managing/mentoring interns, operations teams and junior level staff.
- Excellent Communication-written and spoken.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of resources and team management expertise.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com