Website North Star Alliance
• Ensure effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the organisations HIV and other projects and timely provision of deliverables.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manage the implementation and operationalisation of Roadside Wellness Centres or Blue Box clinics for designated sites.
• Organise outreach services.
• Conduct quality assurance/audits of Wellness Centres.
• Manage, monitor and report on designated Unit / Centre expenditure against project budget.
• Prepare reports on performance against agreed project objectives, targets, deliverables, milestones and timeframes and which define project progress, problems and solutions.
• Provide direction and leadership to project staff.
• Prepare programme budgets and reviews.
• Identify new funding opportunities in line with the Organization’s Mission for the continuation of project activities after the current donor funding.
• Support project proposal development processes.
• Consistently monitor regular and transparent reporting on all donor activities and related results.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project including County/District Governments.
• Identify and manage programme related risks. Any other duties which may be assigned by the Regional Director.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences or related field.
• Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field will be an added advantage.
• Computer Literacy and Competence.
• A strong written and oral command of English.
• Knowledge of health issues for mobile populations, healthcare delivery systems and models in Africa.
• Demonstrate a high level of energy, resourcefulness, persistence and stamina in their achievement of objectives.
• Be an excellent team player, and have very strong communication skills especially in the interaction and negotiations with other partners.
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
• Broad management experience.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent leadership and people management skills.
• Experience in multi-cultural communications.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online (indicating your expected salary) on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th December 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.