Website Pioneer Feeds Ltd
To supervise and coordinate Production activities so as to ensure achievement of high-quality products at optimum cost in a safe environment by highly motivated staff
• Ensure steady flow of production activities to produce the right product of the right quality at the right time (Quality Right First Time)
• Efficient shift planning and communication to all production staff
• Analyzing raw data generated by production teams and generating Accurate and timely Reports as appropriate.
• Ensuring set production targets are communicated to all staff and achieved.
• Ensure Optimal Equipment utilization and plant efficiencies of above 90%.
• Carry out stock/ usage reconciliations at the end of your shift.
• Ensure all company policies & Procedures are adhered to (SHE, GMP, HACCP)
• Achieving agreed production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in terms of quality, safety, quantity, cost, timeliness and people morale
• Implementation of Gemba kaizen principles on the shop floor (Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, 6K, Inventory Management)
• Identification of wasteful practices within the plant and coming up with ideas on waste reduction.
• Ensuring proper material utilization and keeping variance to below 0.5% per material.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS.
• Plant O.E.E (overall equipment effectiveness) >90%
• Presence of machine/equipment spares as required.
• Ensure there are no down-times or unachieved production target due to poor maintenance.
• Enforcing discipline among workers and providing the necessary leadership to the team.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Diploma in Animal Science, food science or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years working experience at a supervisory level in animal feeds manufacturing or human food manufacturing.
• Good planner, with analytical skills,
• Team player, creative, problem solver especially in crisis situations,
• Good interpersonal and communication skills,
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills and commitment to achieving set goals.
• Ability to forecast, foresee production requirement using the past trends.
How to apply
Interested candidates to share copies of their Curriculum vitae`s and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title Production supervisor Job Application